FAQs by Category
|FAQ No.:||00110 |
|Category:||Advanced Settings; Backend Systems; User Interface |
|Question:||If using Additional Local Protected Directory for EPDM Local File Vault, we need to modify the shortcut of Secure EPDM Client. |
|Answer:||Steps to modify the shortcut of Secure EPDM Client:|
1. In Start menu, select "All Programs > Coworkshop Curtain e-locker > Secure Applications".
2. Select the shortcut of Secure EPDM Client and right-click to select "Properties".
3. Enter the path of EPDM Local File Vault at the end of Target.
P.S. Please make sure that:
- You have added this Additional Local Protected Directory in Curtain Admin
- You have used Secure EPDM View Setup to set Local File Vault to this Additional Local Protected Directory